29 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Where I Done Wrong

Where I Done Wrong

by admin on Jan.27, 2011, under News
I opened a site domainle of November 19 when a 1-year. I went regularly writings (3 person team) 4500-5000 daily content from 4000 got a visitor. 50000 was also indexim goggle. I passed the word in front of the years most sites. Too fast a rise. At 52 months, I saw people on the site. Very good for 2 months.
Single domain address was not relevant to içeriğimle. I change the domain associated with içeriğimle I thought it would be useful. I moved the site in the middle of January. Was active in 12 hours. I did 301 redirect. Webmaster tools from Google also said a declaration of the site. In the early days were all right. Hitler was receiving very high with 301 redirect. But time has erased the old site indexes. The first ordinary Silinmeyenlerde second pages began to fall. The new site now around 15,000 indexlendi indexed in google, but usually according to the old site behind began to emerge as 3-4. I continue to enter the letters on a regular basis. According to the site now have 4-5 times the old text.
(Contact address and telephone numbers of the content of the site.)

Share

& Comment

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 

Copyright © 2015 albaferrara™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism | Templatelib. Hosted on Blogger Platform.